The UB Advantage Checking account rewards individuals who maintain deposit relationships of $25,000 or more with enhanced value and discounts on popular bank services. From complimentary checks and ATM fee waivers to complimentary notary service and treasurer's checks, UB Advantage Checking provides special pricing, allowing these customers to take full advantage of their banking relationship with Union Bank.
The qualifying deposit relationship is a combination of all personal deposit accounts held individually or jointly by the primary account holder on the Advantage Checking Account. This includes checking accounts, CDs, IRAs, Savings and Money Market accounts. The primary account holder on the Advantage Checking Account must be a primary or joint owner (or trustee) on additional deposit accounts for their balance to meet the deposit balance requirement. The $25,000 balance requirement is an average deposit balance during a monthly statement cycle. Relationships that fall below the average balance during a statement cycle will be assessed a $15 account service fee.
- Interest earned daily
- Complimentary Alliance or Guardian style checks
- Preferred rates on CDs and IRAs
- Tiered Interest Rates
- 50% discount on a basic Safe Deposit Box with autopay
- $100 mortgage document preparation fee discount
- Discounted rate on Personal Overdraft Protection Line
- Unlimited Online Bill Pay
MasterCard World Debit Card
- All Union Bank ATM fees waived
- Two ATM surcharges rebated per month, credited early the next month
- Unlimited fee-free access to 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide
- 20% more ScoreCard Reward points for signature-based debit purchases1
- Valuable MasterCard perks like Purchase Assurance, Extended Warranty, Price Protection and Satisfaction Guarantee for signature-based debit purchases1*
- Complimentary debit card standard replacement
- Higher cash withdrawal limit
VIP Service, including complimentary
- Overdraft protection sweeps
- Money orders
- Treasurer's checks
- Notary service
1PIN-based debit purchases do not qualify.