Online Banking with NetTeller®
Online Banking @ a Glance—
- View your account balances, make immediate transfers, schedule recurring transfers, view check images, set up email alerts, download account information to your computer
For even more functionality, add on:
Union Bank's Online Banking with NetTeller brings the "local branch" right to your fingertips! Online Banking gives you an easy way to do your banking and frees up time for other things. Making an online transfer between accounts could easily save you half an hour. Banking online just makes life simpler!
With Online Banking, you can manage your accounts securely through the Internet—from virtually anywhere. Bank from home, work, the bookstore, wherever and whenever at your convenience.
Using Online Banking you can:
- View and manage your checking, savings and loan accounts
- Make immediate transfers between accounts
- Set up recurring transfers and/or Union Bank loan payments
- Reconcile your accounts
- See which checks have posted
- View images of your checks—front and back
- Schedule email alerts when accounts reach self-determined balances
- Download account information to Personal Financial Management (PFM) software—Quicken or Microsoft Money®—and CSV spreadsheet formats
Our online banking system also offers you the most technologically secure access available. Read about our Online Banking security
Have a technical question?
- Our Electronic Banking Department is happy to help:
Call 802-888-6600, or toll-free at 1-866-862-1891
Monday-Thursday: 8:00am - 5:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 6:00pm