Cash Management Services
Electronic Debit Payment
Electronic Debit Payment can simplify municipal collections by making it easier for citizens to pay recurring bills like taxes or utilities.
- Reduced processing costs
- Accelerated funds availability
- Reduction in returned items
- Saves money on billing costs and postage
Online Banking & Bill Pay Services
Reducing costs is essential to good money management. The convenience of online banking and the ability to pay bills on line can be a real advantage for managing municipal funds. Online banking provides for account inquiries, funds transfers and viewing and downloading statements. Paying bills online is quick and secure, saving time, checks, envelopes and postage.
- Access from any computer with Internet access
- 128-bit encryption, unique user ID and password for your security
- Available 24/7/365
- Online banking also extends the window for banking on "today's business" until 5:00 PM every day (physical branch cut-off times vary from 2:00-4:00 PM.)
Payroll Direct Deposit
Saving time and money in this economic climate is essential. Direct Deposit saves all around – in reduced paperwork, distribution and time in line at the bank. It also saves valuable time when you reconcile monthly statements.
Speak with a Municipal Services Team expert for complete details on any of these Cash Management Services.