Small Business Loans
Small Business Administration (SBA) Loans
Union Bank has been an SBA 'Preferred Lender' since 1987—allowing us to provide superior turn-around times on SBA guaranteed loans.
SBA programs are designed to help you start, purchase or expand a small business. That’s why local is important. Local decision making accelerates the process and is informed by local insight. With the SBA program, we support your business in ways conventional commercial loans cannot.
We also participate in federal loan initiatives. Visit the SBA website to learn more
Economic Development Loans
We take part in business financing alternatives beyond the SBA program in conjunction with many local economic development organizations, such as:
- Rural Development
- Vermont Economic Development Authority
- Economic Development Council of Northern Vermont
- Granite State Economic Development Corporation
- Northern Communities Investment Corporation
- Many county and town revolving loan funds
Stop by or contact a member of our Commercial Lending Team to learn more.