- Guaranteed settlement of funds next business day with a Union Bank deposit account
- Expertise to help you fight charge backs
- Touch-tone processing for lower volume merchants
- Quick equipment replacement when you need it
- Timely terminal updates so you qualify for the lowest rates
- Online access (optional) to detailed account information
- Check verification/ guarantee service
- Gift and customer loyalty cards options
- Fees charged monthly after you receive your statement
Accepting VISA®, MasterCard®, American Express, Discover®, Diners Club and debit cards just makes sense in today’s business environment; and it's easier than you might think—especially with the right local partner. Union Bank provides you with the equipment and supplies and support you need to accept credit cards in no time. You will have access to 24-hour technical support and you get free supplies at your local Union Bank office!
Services are priced on an individual basis with highly competitive rates and no hidden fees. You have a variety of state-of-the-art equipment options that you can buy or rent, depending on your volume and situation.
Union Bank will make a decision on your Merchant Card Services application in 2-4 business days. Upon approval, a member of our Merchant Card Services team will make an appointment to visit and set up the equipment that makes sense for your business.
To start your application process we require:
- Completed application for the Merchant Card Services agreement
- Financial statements (business or personal tax returns for the most current year)
- Your corporate resolution
- Your current merchants’ statements (3-6 months)
- Your state trade name registration
- A copy of an ad, brochure or web page
Simplify your customers' buying experience, maximize your profit potential, and avoid headaches! Come to Union Bank, your local, reputable source for Credit Card Services.