- Pay as you go — no fees or interest charges.
- Track spending with monthly statements or eStatements and year-end summary.
- Comes with MasterCard programs that insure and protect your business. See below for details.
- Set variable daily limits on purchase and cash withdrawals.
- Preset spending limits on employee cards.
- MasterCard® Zero Liability protects you against unauthorized purchases.
- Unlimited fee-free access to 55,000 Allpoint ATMs worldwide.
- Automatically deducts funds from your business checking account.
- Eliminates the need for petty cash.
- Makes phone and Internet orders quick and easy.
- Purchase Assurance® and Extended Warranty Provides ninety days theft and damage protection on purchases. Doubles most manufacturers’ U.S. warranties.
- MasterCard Global Service® Lost and stolen card reporting, emergency card replacement and emergency cash advances.
- Master RoadAssist® Roadside Service 24-hour emergency roadside assistance.
- Travel Services Medical Protection® Maximum benefit of $2,500 per person, per trip for hospital admission or emergency care.
- MasterTrip® Travel Assistance Emergency cash, lost ticket and document replacement, and lost luggage assistance.
- MasterLegal® Referral Service Legal referral and bail bond assistance while abroad.
- MasterCoverage® Liability Protection Program Provides protection against unauthorized employee charges up to $15,000 per card for businesses with 5 or more cards. (Businesses with 2-4 cards are protected up to $5,000 per card.)
- MasterRental® Insurance Coverage Provides primary loss coverage (up to $50,000) and secondary personal effects coverage for rental vehicles for up to 31 days.
- MasterCard® VAT (Value Added Tax) Reclaim Service Provides companies doing business in Europe an efficient way to reclaim their VAT.
For complete program details please visit www.mastercard.com.
Union Bank makes protecting your account easy, too. You can register with MasterCard Secure Code so you can make online purchases with peace of mind. Card lost or stolen? See our FAQ section to find out how to report your card lost or stolen, 24x7